Ham, Egg and Chip Sandwich
Makes 1 Sandwich
Granny Marys take on the classic Ham, Eggs and Chips we have used salted potato sticks instead of chips for added texture. Super easy and makes for a fantastic lunchtime sandwich.
To take your lunch to the next level all you need is:
1 x Granny Mary’s Ham Hock
1 x Egg
Thick sliced bread
- Add oil to a frying pan and cook the egg to your liking.
- Now you’re ready to put together the ultimate sandwich.
- Take 2 slices of nice thick slide bread and add a generous layer of Granny Mary’s Ham Hock Spread to one of them.
- Spread a layer of mayonnaise onto the other side of the bread cob.
- Layer the cornichons on top then add your fried egg. Top with a handful of potato sticks before finishing off your sandwich with the other slice of bread.
- Now for the most important step. Sit down, relax and enjoy your lunch, you’ve worked hard today and you deserve a tasty treat.
- StepNow that you have enjoyed your lunch the big question is what are you going to have for dessert?? Speak to your retailer for some tasty options.
Monday-Friday: 9am - 5pm
89-91, Circular Rd, Storforth Lane Trading Estate, Hasland, Chesterfield S41 0SN