Proper Pate Sandwich
Makes 1 Sandwich
A generous amount of Granny Mary’s Chicken Liver pâté is spread inside a lightly toasted French baguette.
All these ingredients might sound like too much to fit in a baguette, but the result is definitely worth trying!
To take your lunch to the next level all you need is:
- Granny Mary’s
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Tomato Chutney
- Frisée salad
- Wholegrain Mustard
- Garlic puree
- Slice open your baguette then mix a cup of mayonnaise with a teaspoon of mustard and garlic puree together to make your aioli.
- Slice your radishes and carrots into thin slices.
- Now you’re ready to put together the ultimate pate sandwich.
- Take your sliced baguette and spread a nice thick layer of pate onto one side. Add your mustard aioli to the other side.
- Layer your carrots, radishes and Frisée salad on top then add a few dollops of your sweet tomato chutney.
- Close your pate sandwich together and you’re ready!
- Now for the most important step. Sit down, relax and enjoy your lunch. You’ve worked hard today and you deserve a tasty treat!
Monday-Friday: 9am - 5pm
89-91, Circular Rd, Storforth Lane Trading Estate, Hasland, Chesterfield S41 0SN