Pulled Pork Poutine
Makes 1 Poutine
A French-Canadian dish that has grown in popularity internationally. It is a dish that typically consists of chips, cheese curd and gravy but we have taken it to the next level with the help of Granny Mary’s Pulled Pork.
To take your lunch to the next level all you need is:
- 1 x Chip Shop Chips
- 1 x Granny Mary’s Pulled Pork
- 1 x Mozzarella cheese ball
- Grated Cheese
- Gravy granules
- 1 x spring onion (for garnish)
- Our favourite way to create this sandwich is to pop down to your local chippy and order a large portion of chips with loads of salt and vinegar. (Homemade and oven chips can be used as well.)
- Add boiling water to your gravy granules and mix together (We prefer to have a thinner gravy for this dish but you can have the consistency to your liking.)
- Now you’re ready to put together the ultimate lunchtime snack.
- Take your chips and put them onto a plate
- Take your Granny Mary’s Pulled Pork and spread it over your chips.
- Layer your Mozzarella, grated cheese and spring onion on top, then pour over the gravy.
- Now for the most important step. Sit down, relax and enjoy your lunch, you’ve worked hard today and you deserve a tasty treat.
- Now that you have enjoyed your lunch the big question is what are you going to have for dessert?? Speak to your retailer for some tasty options.
Monday-Friday: 9am - 5pm
89-91, Circular Rd, Storforth Lane Trading Estate, Hasland, Chesterfield S41 0SN