The Ultimate Potted Beef Chip Butty
Makes 1 Sandwich
We once got told by one of our customers that this was his favourite way to eat our Potted Beef and now it has become a firm favourite at Granny Mary’s. Take your chip butty to the next level with a few simple additions.
To take your lunch to the next level all you need is:
- 1 x Large Bread Cob
- 1 x portion of Chips (chip shop chips are preferred, salt and vinegar optional)
- ·1 x Granny Mary’s Potted Beef or Beef & Tomato
- Our favourite way to create this sandwich is to pop down to your local chippy and order a large portion of chips with loads of salt and vinegar. (Homemade and oven chips can be used as well.)
- Now you’re ready to put together the ultimate sandwich.
- Slice open your bread cob and put a nice thick layer of Granny Mary’s Potted Beef or Beef & Tomato onto it.
- Spread a layer of mustard onto the other side of the bread cob.
- Take your chips and pile them onto the sandwich and close it up. Take a knife and cut in half.
- Now for the most important step. Sit down, relax and enjoy your lunch, you’ve worked hard today and you deserve a tasty treat.
- Now that you have enjoyed your lunch the big question is what are you going to have for dessert?? Speak to your retailer for some tasty options.
Monday-Friday: 9am - 5pm
89-91, Circular Rd, Storforth Lane Trading Estate, Hasland, Chesterfield S41 0SN